Friday, August 6, 2010


Namaskar ...

My birthday in December will mark the beginning of my state wide tour in Maharashtra.

My aim is to highlight the poor condition in Maharashtra and try to find answers to the many questions prevalent in our state.

As of now I am in retrospective mode, exploring my thoughts and enlightening myself. But I am reading and considering every suggestion thoroughly though I won’t be able to answer them. Please do not stop your unilateral communication with me for ultimately at the beginning of the yatra it will turn bi-lateral.

At present I will not comment on Government, system, Sharad Pawar to Raj Thackeray or for that matter any polititian , male or female, remarks, criticism and praises alike on network sites or react to the expletives hurled at me.

One and a half month later I will come out with a book titled ‘What is to be done? Part 1’ in English and Marathi simultaneously. It will contain a brief of my understanding, enlightenment and my exploration within and answers to the many questions that have been plaguing my mind and yours (except for the abuses hurled at me).

This will be my first step towards the onset of my journey.

I hope to clear all your doubts before I embark upon my tour. Till then you have the liberty to form an opinion about me as freedom is forever and I am mortal. This is my belief and even if it waivers for a moment it is ‘the’ truth.

Love to all

Raju Parulekar


No comments: