Thursday, April 29, 2010


(IPL Class V/s Farmer who commits suicide)....

One IPL Team sold for 1700 Crore RS & again it is tax-free by blessings of Mr Sharad Pawar & for 1700 RS & for self respect a farmer commits suicides with the family..

A badly famous dancer Tarannoom once worked hard in Topaz bar to pick pockets of richest of the city & Sachin worked hard in IPL..
Please Comment……..

Reading now "The Voice of Hope", this is the book about the conversations of Aung San Suu kyi with Alan Clements. (Spoken Biography)

She is a Nobel Peace prize winner & the freedom fighter of Burma, now under house arrest since last 20 years.

This book revels me about which I was suspicious earlier & now I am conformist that 'We are democracy for the name sake but we are sailing in the same boat like Burma. & we need a new freedom movement to get rid from this 20 % ruling class & elite class those who are exploiting 80% through their demon-like resources which will lead to disintegration of Republic called India.'

1 comment:

अविज्ञात परमहंस said...

Dear Raju,
I liked your blog and you. Recently I saw your interview in मधुरा@SAAMTV.com
I perceive you as a visionary analyst.
Have you read the book "Alcoholics Anonymous". It is written by Bill Wilson who was an alcoholic from Newyork city. In 1935,on June 10, he started a fellowship with Dr Bob, another alcohoic from Acron City in the U.S. primarily to help themselves and another alcoholics in the name and style of A.A. The fellowship is completing 75 years of its existance next month on June 10.
Incidently I am a member of A.A. and completing my own 25 years of sobriety on the same date.
A thinker like you must be wondering, how two alcoholics communicating with each other about their own drinking problems reached out within a span of 75 years to the practically whole of the world and transforming peoples' life.
I have applied your method to analyse the event "the foundation of Alcoholics Anonymous".
There are various socialogical,economic and historical factors that led to this event.
But I would like to know whether you are interested in understanding the phenomenon of fearlessness, freedom from all religious dogmas and the principle of honesty. Priya knew about AA and her fight against consumerism had the same roots as AA has. But premature death killed the very concept.
I am celebrating my silver jubily year of sobriety at Chaitanya Group, Jondhale High School, Dombivli at 7.30. p.m. on June 10, 2010. I wish your presence.
Thanking you
Your true soul-mate
Prof Prakash K.
email profprakashk@gmail.com